South End Craft CrawlFebruary 27, 2017 5:13 pm
The South End Craft Crawl is Charlotte’s annual celebration of our craft beer culture. Held on March 11, this event provides residents and visitors the chance to come out and enjoy great beer at the city’s best breweries.
Three free trolleys will circulate along the crawl route from 1-9 p.m. taking guests to all 12 breweries and bottle shops throughout South End. Each stop will feature specially brewed beer or hard to find brands. Many of the stops will have live music throughout the day.
See individual brewery or bottle shop websites or social media pages for specific details on their offerings. See you out there.
The Brass Tap – South End
– Specialty Beer: Founder Frootwood
– Music: DJ Mike
Bulldog Beer and Wine
– Specialty Beer: Old Hickory Event Horizon
– Band: Rod Fiske
*Bulldog closes at 6 for private party
Craft Tasting Room and Growler Shop
– Specialty Beer: Twisted Stem
– Band: The Hash Brown Belly Boys
The Good Bottle Co.
– Specialty Beer: Orange Peel Pale
– Specialty Beer: Lieutenant Dank
Helles & Dunkel
– Specialty Beer: Sea Rose
– Band: Fish Out of Water
Lenny Boy Brewing Co.
– Specialty Beer: SouthEnd MAAgic Yogi
– Band: Jah Wil Band
– Specialty Beer: Goose Island Bourbon Country Stout
– Band: Shorty & Leisure
– Specialty Beer: Small Batch IPA
– Band: The Scoot Pittman Band
Triple C Brewing Company
– Specialty Beer: Three Way Sessions Beers
– Band: Pluto for Planet
The Unknown Brewing Company
– Specialty Beer: When Life Gives You Lemons
– Band: McKinney Gap Band
Wooden Robot Brewery
– Specialty Beer: Magic Coffee Porter