14 reasons to shop Small Business SaturdayNovember 24, 2015 1:23 pm
The countdown to Small Biz Sat is getting REAL. When the annual Tryptophan overdose wears off, you’ll finally have license to start holiday shopping for friends, family, and that void in your closet…
(And you’ll probably need new pants anyway. Because pie.)
So round up your galentines.
Call up your man.
Because Charlotte’s hottest club is… SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY.
This day has EVERYTHING.
1. Local businesses.
2. Hand-crafted products.
3. SO. MANY. CUTE. ACCESSORIES.
4. And men. Dropping cash at Dudeapalooza.
5. Free trolley rides between locations.
6. Neighbors on the scene.
7. There will be food.
8. And coffee. Not Just Coffee.
9. Also, beer! You know all about #CLTBeer.
10. And live music. Live music is like, *everything*
11. A Chef Alyssa culinary demo that will blow your little mind.
12. Pet-friendly atmosphere. Definitely.
13. A noticeable lack of “death by X-Box frenzy” …….
14. And instead, the satisfaction of supporting the local economy.
So peace out, malls.
We’ll be shopping small this year.
See you on Saturday, November 28th. 10 am – 5 pm in South End.
Get all the deets on our Facebook event.